The booth package includes:
- One 10′ x 10′ pipe and draped booth space
- 8′ high back-wall drape in show colors (Blue/Silver)
- 3′ high side-wall drape in show colors (Blue/Silver)
- 44″ x 7″ booth identification sign (company name in black type only)
- One 6′ skirted table in show colors (Blue)
- Two standard chairs
- One wastebasket
- One 500 watt electrical drop
- One wireless badge scanner (one per exhibiting company)
- Company information included with online floor plan/eBooth
- Company logo included with online floor plan/eBooth
- One video upload included with online floor plan/eBooth
- Evening exhibitor reception
- Technical conference proceedings (one log in per exhibiting company)
- Listing in printed show guide
- Listing on www.pcbwest.com
- 2x use of registrant list post-show
Please note the Mission City Ballroom IS carpeted. Additional booth carpet may be ordered but is not required.
Beware of emails from companies or individuals claiming to have access to our attendee database or trying to sell you a PCB WEST-related product. Please note that access to the “genuine” PCB WEST list of 2020 registrants will ONLY come from us and will ONLY be made available to our exhibitors AFTER the 2020 event.
PCB WEST does NOT sell or otherwise make available attendee lists from past shows.
PCB West does not take responsibility for any purchases of lists or other products purporting to be from us and for our shows.
If you receive an email from an unknown address/entity, please contact email@example.com to confirm it is legitimate.
For questions, please contact Frances Stewart, firstname.lastname@example.org or 678-817-1286.