Abstract Submission Guidelines
PCB West invites submission of abstracts on all topics related to printed circuit board engineering, design, fabrication, and electronics assembly.
- Abstract deadline: January 26, 2024
- Presentation deadline (if abstract is accepted): September 6, 2024
- PCB West Conference: October 8-11, 2024
Presenters of accepted abstracts will be notified by early April.
If your abstract is accepted into the program, you’ll receive the following event benefits:
- Complimentary access to the online proceedings
- Complimentary pass to the 4-day technical conference
- Invitation to the Speaker Reception
Anyone may submit an abstract to present a course at PCB West 2024. You may present more than one paper or teach more than one course. A separate abstract must be submitted for each course. Submit your abstracts using the form below.
Presentations will be assigned by the Conferences Task Group to either the Technical Conference (to be presented Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday or Friday) or Free Sessions (Wednesday).
- Abstracts and biographies may be edited to accommodate length requirements or to improve readability.
- All abstracts must be submitted in English.
- Abstracts should contain enough detail to clearly convey the material covered during the course and the knowledge that the attendee should expect to gain.
- All required fields in the form below must be filled out in order for the abstract to be considered.
- Government and company clearance to present and publish should be final at the time of submittal.
- All presentations must be noncommercial; marketing and sales-oriented presentations will be rejected.
- If a letter is needed to assist with a travel visa, please notify the conference organizers no later than June 7, 2024.
Presentation Submission Guidelines
The proceedings are the only official record of the conference and will be distributed by online access to a private website.
If your abstract is approved for presentation, please note the following: Technical papers and presentations will not be edited except to correct obvious spelling or typographical errors. All presentations received by the stated paper submission deadline will be included in the Conference Proceedings. Presentations should be submitted at least two (if not three or four) slides to a page in PDF format.
Presentations are due September 6, 2024.