Abstract Submission Guidelines
PCB West invites submission of abstracts on all topics related to printed circuit board engineering, design, fabrication, and electronics assembly.
- Abstract deadline: February 22, 2021
- Paper deadline (if abstract is accepted): August 2, 2021
- PCB East Conference: May 2021
Presenters will be notified in late March if their abstract has been accepted.
If your abstract is accepted into the program, you'll receive the following event benefits.
- Complimentary access to the online proceedings
- Complimentary pass to the 4-day technical conference
- Invitation to the Speaker Reception
Anyone may submit an abstract to present a course at PCB West 2020. You may present more than one paper or teach more than one course. A separate abstract must be submitted for each course. Submit your abstracts using the form below.
Presentations will be assigned by the Conference Director to either the Technical Conference (to be presented Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday or Thursday) or Free Sessions (Wednesday).
- Abstracts and biographies may be edited to accommodate length requirements or to improve readability.
- All abstracts must be submitted in English.
- Abstracts should contain enough detail to clearly convey the material covered during the course and the knowledge that the attendee should expect to gain.
- All required fields in the form below must be filled out in order for the abstract to be considered.
- Government and company clearance to present and publish should be final at the time of submittal.
- All presentations must be noncommercial; marketing and sales-oriented presentations will be rejected.
- If a letter is needed to assist with a travel visa, please notify the conference organizers no later than May 3, 2021.
Paper Submission Guidelines
The proceedings are the only official record of the conference and will be distributed by online access to a private website.
If your abstract is approved for presentation, please note the following: Technical papers and presentations will not be edited except to correct obvious spelling or typographical errors. All presentations received by the stated paper submission deadline will be included in the Conference Proceedings. Papers should be submitted at least two (if not three or four) slides to a page in PDF format.
Papers are due August 13, 2020.
PCB West 2020 Abstract Submissions
Fill out the following information and click 'Submit'.