PCB WEST Dates:
Exhibition: Wednesday, September 12
Conference: Tuesday, September 11 – Thursday, September 13
Set up for the Exhibition:
(Mission City Ballroom, Santa Clara Convention Center): Tuesday, September 11, 9:00 am – 5:00 pm; Wednesday, September 12, 8:00 – 9:00 am.
- Your standard furniture and electrical will be waiting in your booth when setup begins; lead retrieval unit can be picked up at registration during setup. One lead retrieval unit per exhibiting company. See booth package for items included.
- Additional items, if required, can be ordered through TriCord.
- Badges can be picked up at registration during setup; have your staff register in advance to save time waiting at registration!
- All booths MUST be set by 9 am Wednesday for Show Management walkthrough.
Exhibitor “Meet and Greet” Social:
Tuesday, September 11, 5:00 – 6:30 pm in the Hyatt Hotel (adjacent to the Convention Center), TusCa Courtyard. This is an informal networking opportunity for exhibitors and speakers. A reminder invitation will go out in late August, and all your booth personnel are invited.
Exhibition: Wednesday, September 12, 10 am – 6 pm.
- Free Technical Sessions begin at 9 am. See Wednesday SCHEDULE AT A GLANCE for all “F” courses. Those are free to everyone.
- Networking Lunch for show/conference attendees on the exhibition floor from 12 – 1 pm. (This is an event to attract attendees; tickets will be distributed for attendees to redeem their lunch on the exhibition floor.)
- For Exhibitors, please note there will be an Exhibitor Lounge in the registration area with beverages – open from 10 am - 4 pm. Food and beverage items may also be purchased from the food cart in the exhibit hall lobby from 11 - 3 pm.
- Evening Reception on the Exhibition floor: 5 – 6 pm
- Teardown: Wednesday, September 12, 6 – 9 pm. ABSOLUTELY NO TEARDOWN PRIOR TO 6 PM IS ALLOWED. All materials must be cleared from the Mission City Ballroom by 9 pm.
Attention Exhibitors: Beware of emails from companies (@globalexpoz.com) or individuals claiming to have access to our database, attendee list, or trying to sell you a PCB WEST-related product. If you receive an email from an unknown address, please contact our Director of Group Shows, Alyson Corey firstname.lastname@example.org to confirm that it is legitimate.