PCB WEST Dates:
Exhibition: Tuesday, September 10
Conference: Monday, September 9 – Thursday, September 12
Set up for the Exhibition:
Monday, September 9, 10:00 am – 5:00 pm; Tuesday, September 10, 8:00 – 9:00 am.
- Your standard furniture and electrical will be waiting in your booth when setup begins; lead retrieval unit can be picked up at registration during setup. One lead retrieval unit per exhibiting company. See booth package for items included.
- Additional items, if required, can be ordered through TriCord.
- Badges can be picked up at registration during setup; have your staff register in advance to save time waiting at registration!
- All booths MUST be set by 9 am Tuesday for Show Management walk through.
Exhibitor “Meet and Greet” Social:
Monday, September 9, 5:00 – 6:30 pm in the Hyatt Hotel (adjacent to the Convention Center), TusCa Courtyard. This is an informal networking opportunity for exhibitors and speakers. A reminder invitation will go out in late August, and all your booth personnel are invited.
Exhibition: Tuesday, September 10, 10 am – 6 pm
- Free Technical Sessions begin at 9 am. See Tuesday SCHEDULE AT A GLANCE for all “F” courses. Those are free to everyone.
- Evening Reception on the Exhibition floor: 5 – 6 pm
- Teardown: Tuesday, September 10, 6 – 9 pm. ABSOLUTELY NO TEARDOWN PRIOR TO 6 PM IS ALLOWED. All materials must be cleared from the Mission City Ballroom by 9 pm.
Beware of emails from companies or individuals claiming to have access to our database, show guide, or trying to sell you a PCBWEST-related product. Please note that access to the “genuine” PCB WEST list of 2019 registrants will ONLY come from us, and will ONLY be made available to our exhibitors AFTER the 2019 event.
If you receive an email from an unknown address/entity, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to confirm is it legitimate.