PCB WEST Dates:
Exhibition: Wednesday, September 13
Conference: Tuesday, September 12 – Thursday, September 14
Set up for the Exhibition:
(Mission City Ballroom, Santa Clara Convention Center): Tuesday, September 12, 12 – 5 pm; Wednesday, September 13, 8 – 9 am.
- Your standard furniture and electrical will be waiting in your booth when setup begins; lead retrieval unit can be picked up at registration during setup. One lead retrieval unit per exhibiting company. Click here for unit details or to order additional units or services. See booth package for items included.
- Additional items, if required, can be ordered through Tricord.
- Badges can be picked up at registration during setup; have your staff register in advance to save time waiting at registration!
- All booths MUST be set by 9 am Wednesday for Show Management walkthrough.
Exhibitor “Meet and Greet” Social:
Tuesday, September 12, 5:30 – 7:00 pm in the Hyatt Hotel (adjacent to the Convention Center), Tusca Courtyard. This is an informal networking opportunity for exhibitors and speakers. A reminder invitation will go out in late August, and all your booth personnel are invited.
Exhibition: Wednesday, September 13, 10 am – 6 pm.
- Free Technical Sessions begin at 9 am. See Wednesday SCHEDULE AT A GLANCE for all “F” courses. Those are free to everyone.
- Networking Lunch for show/conference attendees on the exhibition floor from 12 – 1 pm. (This is an event to attract attendees; tickets will be distributed for attendees to redeem their lunch on the exhibition floor.)
- For Exhibitors, please note there will be an Exhibitor Lounge in the registration area with beverages – open from 10 am - 4 pm. Food and beverage items may also be purchased from the food cart in the exhibit hall lobby from 11 - 3 pm.
- Evening Reception on the Exhibition floor: 5 – 6 pm
- Teardown: Wednesday, September 13, 6 – 9 pm. ABSOLUTELY NO TEARDOWN PRIOR TO 6 PM IS ALLOWED. All materials must be cleared from the Mission City Ballroom by 9 pm.
New for 2017 at PCB WEST, we’re pleased to offer a PCB/EMS Management Forum FREE for executives with exhibiting companies.
- Wednesday, September 13; six different sessions from 9:00 am to 4:00 pm
- For general information http://pcbwest.com/conference/saag ; click on “Wednesday”; scroll down to view sessions M1 – M6.
- For details http://pcbwest.com/conference/conference-program; click on “Wednesday”; scroll down for details on sessions M1 – M6
- Sign your executive up today! Click HERE to register. Simply select “exhibitor” and then select the PCB/EMS Mgmt Forum on the agenda page.
Attention Exhibitors: Beware of emails from companies (@globalexpoz.com) or individuals claiming to have access to our database, attendee list, or trying to sell you a PCB WEST-related product. If you receive an email from an unknown address, please contact our Director of Group Shows, Alyson Corey email@example.com to confirm that it is legitimate.